Awards Logos
Hurstpierpoint- 01273 833830
Lindfield 01444 484025
  • Under £5
  • £5 - £10
  • £10 - £15
  • £15 - £20
  • £20 - £30
  • £30 - £50
  • £50 and over

South Downs Cellars Organic Spring Treats - Mixed Selection

Organic Spring Treats - Mixed Selection

A selection of delicious organic treats to enjoy this Spring

£69.00

Quantity Available: 10

Product Code: S10452

  • 1 x 2019 Petali Rose - ORGANIC - Cantalici

    Tuscany

    100% Sangiovese.Intense coral pink colour with purple hues. Pleasantly soft...

  • 1 x 2019 Catarratto - ORGANIC - Fedele

    Sicily

    An enjoyable, refreshing, and everyday drinking white wine that offers aromas...

  • 1 x 2019 Lluvia Blanco - Venta La Vega

    Almansa

    A blend of Verdejo and Sauvignon Blanc, grown at high altitude....

  • 1 x 2019 Chianti Biskero - Salcheto

    Tuscany

    An easy drinking wine composed of Sangiovese (85%), Canaiolo, Mammolo and...

  • 1 x 2016 Wilderness Valley Organic Shiraz - de Bortoli

    We don’t grow grapes in the wilderness, but we do appreciate...

  • 1 x 2018 Cotes du Rhone Rouge Vieilles Vignes - Domaine de l'Espigouette

    Rhone

    A blend of 75% Grenache with the remaining 25% being...

Back to Results